Somewhere

Final Project:



Image used of myself:


Screenshot from a movie:


For this project, I had to photoshop myself into the scene of a movie. I chose the movie Work It; it is about this girl who needs to get better at dancing to fulfill her dreams of being professional. This group of boys helped her with the process, so I thought it would be perfect to add myself and make it seem like I am dancing with them. I took a self-timer picture of myself, reenacting the same dance move they were doing. I think it worked out well, considering there was an open space between two of the boys. This space seemed a little awkward, so I filled it with myself. This project was enjoyable and challenging. I would say the hardest part was finding the right movie scene and picture of myself. It was just a little bit time consuming to place myself in there after that was done, but it was very doable. I am proud of myself for being able to do this!    





Comments

  1. Hi Alexia! I think you did such a good job with the shadow effect on the floor. This makes the project look more real. Also you look really good and proportional to the other people! I also think you chose a really good photo to crop yourself into. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Josephine! I tried to fix the shadow of my feet multiple times so that means a lot.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda

Logo

Business Card Sketches