Autoscopy

 My final product:


My original image:



Images I used:




For this autoscopy project, I decided to create something that means a lot to me. My mother took this image of me driving one day, and I decided to use it to add the ocean in the window area. My goal was to make it seem as if I'm driving in the sea, and the sparkles at the top show how I am going somewhere nice and exciting. There is a light guiding me to my destination. The planet at the top of my head resembles how I always think about the universe and how interesting it is. I recently discovered that I am very into this topic, and I want to learn more about it. Finally, I added a rainbow at the bottom of my image to show that there can be different answers to your problems; that is why there are different colors in a rainbow. This means that people can see things differently, so only focus on what is best for you and take yourself there. This project was enjoyable to do, and I am excited to be learning so much about photoshop.

Comments

  1. Alexia, I really enjoyed this piece because of the ways you used your images to construct your final product. I think the rainbow is a very nice touch and I think it is interesting that you chose a photo in the car. The photo being taken in the car allowed you to use the window as a place for detail and creativity. I think you could have made the planet a little bigger but other than that great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Caroline! I loved being able to use the car window for creativity :)

      Delete
  2. I liked the image choice for this project, it was very creative. All the photos that were used were unrelated, but when they were all together it looked amazing. I can tell you also used a filter over the image which makes it look very artsy. You should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James! I also like the way all the images come together at the end. Sometimes objects that do not really relate end up being the best combinations because it shows more creativity.

      Delete
  3. Alexia, I think that this was a creative photo to use for the autoscopy, it has less background space, but the opportunity for the window to be utilized. I think the images chosen all came together nicely. I think putting the water outside your window was a cool idea it almost gives off the vibe that you're driving underwater! The stars on the ceiling was a nice touch. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thank you so much. I loved being able to add a background image in the window. My exact goal was to make it seem as if I was driving underwater!

      Delete
  4. This autoscopy is really creative. I like how it looks like your car is submerged in water and that it seems to be just be another thing in your day. The planet and stars make for a dreamy image in the car while the automobile is just floating away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jack, I appreciate your thoughts. Water is a part of my life.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda

Logo

Business Card Sketches