Final Portfolio

My Final Portfolio

 














Here is every page from my final portfolio. I chose pink bricks as my theme and used it on every page, so it looked neat. I did not want to write on top of the pink bricks with small letters, so I used gray backgrounds for what I typed so it is easier to read. I cannot believe I have accomplished it! I am so proud and happy because I have learned so many techniques during this class. Although it has been stressful at times, Professor Roundtree tried her hardest so we all understood what was happening. I wish the pandemic was not a thing so that we could be entirely in person for this class, but that is okay. I cannot wait to use my new skills for the rest of my life and in future jobs. This class was definitely not what I expected it to be, but I am happy that it surprised me. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda

Logo

Business Card Sketches