Business Cards

My Sketches:



My Final Business Cards:






For this assignment, I had to create three business cards using InDesign. I did not really follow what I drew out for my sketches since I used flowers for one of them. I decided flowers would be unprofessional since I do not own a flower shop. My first final design is pretty simple, using pink and orange from my logo to make cornered lines. For my second card, I added a blue wave at the bottom. I like the back side of that one because it is split in half. Lastly, my last card has small yellow circles going down each side, and the back has four colored corners with the middle logo. The last one is my favorite because I love the colors I used and how the logo stands out. It was very entertaining to complete this project because it gave me visions for my future. It is going to be so exciting to have a real personal business card someday!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda

Logo

Business Card Sketches