Tag Brush

 This is the final product: 


My black and white:

Other: 


The spray I chose: 


I am thrilled with the way my final product came out. Once I added the different colors, it has so much life to it. I decided to add many different colors to the final one because I wanted to see what they all looked like. My favorite one is the big blue one because it resembles the ocean around my surfboard. I love the idea of making this tag brush project for our logo, we will able to stamp on it on all our work, and that is so personal and unique. If we did not complete this assignment in class, I would have probably struggled with it a little bit because there were many steps for things I have never done before. I am happy we completed this in class because my professor helped us along the way! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Three Photoshop Videos

Business Card Sketches