Ps H2

1) I think this picture would be hard to photoshop myself into because Kendall is pulling his cheeks. I feel like I would have a hard time editing the cheek to make it stretch. It would definitely be simple to just keep the normal face shape. 


2) This image gave me inspiration for my Somewhere project. I think it is really funny how he photoshopped his face into the Lion King scene. This is a type of idea I would love to try and accomplish. 


3) This image was really funny to me because she wanted the plastic item removed and he ended up removing her boobs! I feel like this was simply a complete fail, very funny though. 


4) This image would be really funny to recreate. I love how the lady is so serious and professional, but behind the scenes,
it is so uncomfortable. This simply shows the lengths people will go to to get a good image. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propaganda

Logo

Business Card Sketches