Logo

Here are my five mood boards: 







Here are my five sketches for the possible logo: 


I decided to go with the adventurous logo and here is how it turned out:







I chose to create this logo for myself because I am a very adventurous person; I love traveling, exploring new places, trying new things, challenging myself, and taking risks. I always say to people that we only have one life, so why not try to do as many things as possible, at least even once. This summer, I learned how to surf for the first time, and I also caught my first fish. I was very proud of myself for accomplishing these new things, especially for learning how to surf. This is something I have wanted to do for years, so it was a dream come true. The logo I made for myself is of a surfboard in the middle of the ocean with some waves because I also really love the ocean and feel very connected to it. I decided to add half a sun at the top to complete it because the sun is also special to me. I think it is cool how wherever you go in the world, you will always be able to see the same sun and amazingly connect all humans. I was born in Peru and have traveled to Costa Rica, The Dominican Republic, Canada, and the United States. I cannot wait to get to know more parts of the world and experience new activities because this is something that fulfills my life. I am delighted with my logo, and I would not change anything about it. When I see it, I feel like it is made precisely for me. A single board, floating in the ocean, free, living life.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Three Photoshop Videos

Business Card Sketches